Friday, November 13, 2009

oh, the list.....

i have a few different to-do lists that are each a few miles long......ever feel that way? one of the items on my list is to list all of my upcoming events so that the holiday shopping can commence. but thruthfully, the events list is just too daunting at the moment. every time i look at it i think about all of the other items on my to-do list, which then makes me very sleepy. so i will settle with listing just two upcoming events, and try to only worry about my to-do's for today. come see me!!


november 13th (fri), 2:15-6:00pm &
november 14th (sat), 10:00 am-4:00pm

llewellyn holiday market
llewellyn elementary school
6301 SE 14th Avenue
portland, or
** 10% of sales will go to llewellyn elementary school **


november 15th (sun), 11am - 4pm
abernathy craft fair
abernethy elementary school
2421 se orange avenue
portland, or
** 20% of sales will go to abernathy elementary school **


here's hoping the sun will shine on us this weekend :)

p.s. working at these school fairs kind of make me miss grandma!

No comments: