Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my return

i have been feeling like a big fat loser.

i have seriously ignored my business for months now. i have not printed anything, i have not drawn anything new, i have ignored business opportunities, and i opted for vacation time instead of working more events this holiday season. i guess you could say that i've been in a creative rut. truthfully, i have been enjoying a little more free time with my family. i have been able to see all of my son's soccer games this season. i have been taking my little to art classes and swim lessons during time that i should be using to create new things. i can honestly say that i haven't even opened my studio door since august (except to hide piles of things that i don't want to see in the house....all piled neatly by the door)......not to mention my retail websites being closed for months. i think i have been feeling a little bit scarlett o'hara-ish lately, after all tomorrow is another day.

but tomorrow is finally today!

i am heading outside to clean up my studio, clean off some screens, and make some stuff. i have some new ideas that i really want to get started on, and to be perfectly honest all of a sudden i have some deadlines. i can't wait to share all of the wonderful things that i will be involved in this holiday season. plus, i will be taking my business in a new direction....making some changes, keeping some oldies but goodies, and making some new items all together. i can't wait, but right now i must clean to start things off.

oh, and as of tomorrow i will not feel like a big fat loser anymore!

since, every post should have a photo, i give you this. the last of my family time outdoors before the rain take over p-town. i love these peeps!

No comments: