Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the shop is open....and addie rose jewelry

yes, i actually managed to get off of the couch & re-open my little shop. here's how it happened....

i received an email from a high school friend of mine requesting a shirt. i typically close my shop after the winter holiday shows until April or May to spend time with my family. it is always such a nice reprieve, but i figured that this was a good reason to mess up my studio again.

so there it is, an incentive & all of a sudden the shop is open. and the best part about it is that this transaction was actually a trade. trading with other crafters is one of my favorite past-times, and i am so excited to have one of colette's little gems. you really must check out her etsy shop. she makes personalized hand stamped jewelry that anyone can use....even the family dog :) the necklace pictured is what i have requested....with miles & jackson of course.

Addie Rose Jewelry

No comments: