Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Official

It's a funny thing to see your work walking around in the world. A couple of days ago, I was taking my son to school & a fellow mom was walking in the hallway wearing one of my shirts. Yay! Even though I have personally sold many of my little lovelies, and seen friends wearing my designs, it is always gratifying to know that other people are randomly picking up my ideas and wearing them. So with that little event I am starting this blog to share, network, inspire, learn, and remind myself why I do the things that I do.

2 comments:

Peanut said...

I just bought a shirt from you at the University Street Fair this weekend (5/18) and it happens to be THIS shirt! And the day I wore it at work I SERIOUSLY got a compliment from every single person I saw!

I really liked the shirt, but now I loooove it. ;)

I'll be back for more soon!
Paula

B Hive Designs said...

Thanks so much Paula! I'll be back in Seattle on 6/21 & 6/22 at the Fremont Fair. I will have a few new designs & lots of shirts for summer. Hope to see you then.....