Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Fun Little Project


I found a good use for the cute little stamps I inherited.......magnets. The stamp art fits perfectly on the backs of craft glass, add a magnet, and voila a perfect little gift item. This was such a fun and easy project. And, it is definitely something you could make with your kids. Here is what I did.

1. Buy some clear craft glass (I found bags of glass at the Dollar Store).
2. Trace the shape of the glass on your picture.
3. Cut out the image a bit smaller than the tracing.
4. Glue the picture to the glass (I used a gel medium or modpodge).
5. Use a clear drying epoxy on the back to adhere a magnet
(I bought strong ceramic magnets at the hardware store).
6. Enjoy your little creation.

Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX