Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank You Seattle!!

I just need to say a very big thank you to the city of Seattle and the Urban Craft Uprising. I had the most amazing time working at the UCU show this last weekend....I actually SOLD OUT!! That has never happened before. I was so overwhelmed with all of the love from my customers, many of whom told me that they came to the show just to buy my shirts. There is no better motivation to printing into the wee hours of the night/morning....So, from me to you THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Stay tuned for another special sale prior to Christmas and Hanukkah!

Oh, and don't forget about the Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Sale this Sunday, December 14th from 11am-7pm at The Oregon Convention Center. I will be selling women's and kid's shirts, notecards and some newly printed kitchen towels. You will love these towel sets. They are the perfect gift item for only $15, wrapped in a package of two!

Check out all of the other amazing vendors scheduled to be at the show. I was going to list some of my favorites, but there are just too many to list. I can guarantee that you will love most of them too!

No comments: