Tuesday, April 21, 2009

irvington artisan market - april 25, 2009

i am so excited to be working at the irvington artisan market this coming saturday. not only is it the official start of my work year, but i will be introducing my new line of eco-friendly shirts. my little workshop is now officially lead & phthalate free!

as i mentioned in a few of my previous posts i was encouraged to change all of my inks in order to comply with the cpsia, and as a result i think that i have an even better product to offer you. in addition to changing the inks that i am using, all of my children's shirts are organic cotton, made in the usa, and certified lead & phthalate free by the manufacturer.

i will also be introducing a few new designs and great colors for summer. so be sure to stop by the irvington artisan market this saturday to pick up a cool tee for yourself, or as a gift for your mom.

happy spring!

No comments: