Tuesday, April 28, 2009

unique los angeles

unique, unique......gosh i hope my tees, blouses and crafts are unique enough!  i am headed to LA to sell my goodies at the UNIQUE Los Angeles show.  i am really excited to take this trip.  not only will i see my sister, her family, and my best friend, but i will be selling amongst some really talented artists.  a number of whom will be traveling, just like me, from p-town.  you should definitely check out the vendor list on their website, pretty impressive!

i am also very excited to sell a few new designs.  my "not blossoms" design, modeled here by the lovely miss rachel, is such a delicate print.  i have it printed in a number of variations, in multiple colors, on tees, blouses, skirts, and kitchen linens.  i can't wait to showcase this design and a number of others this weekend.

with that said, many of you may have noticed that my website is empty.  well, the truth is i just can't keep up with the picture taking, listing, etc., that is required of an on-line store.  plus, most of my pieces are one of a kind & i don't have very much backstock.  so i've decided to leave my website and my etsy shop empty through the weekend.  i promise to load the shops up with lots more goodies when i return to portland next week.  

until then, shop handmade at a local craft show...........see my list below.

No comments: